I EAT GREENS: I know I know

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I know I know

Yes I know clearly that I'm one of the worse groupmate ever!
Every leader's nightmare.
I am a "fei-luar" (daniel and I's inside joke)
Please bear with me for a while. In the process of picking myself back up.

GREATEST REGRET EVER! Grouping with friends. now my friends are gonna hate me. I'm gonna be friendless. ='(
Its a freaking waste when people no longer wanna be friends with you anymore just because I'm the worse project group mate ever! but i know i'm not perfect, in fact i'm a person with A LOT of flaws. But i'm human.

Sorry world. I think i should be like another melissa. But then again it'll be damn sad cause honestly who will give a damn? its phoebe its phoebe i'll probably have like 20 fans? who'll miss my nonsense and not what i would have been able to contribute to the world with my "talents" and all. When others in the world whos nice, pretty, and multi-talented. I'm starting to doubt myself.

Is there anyone out there who still have faith in me? hmmm? I have myself to blame. seriously just myself to blame.

2 comments:

fanny_wong said...

everything will be fine, Pb.
This is your life, so just do the right thing you have to do, you live for you not anybody else.
Hope life treat you well

phoebetan said...

aww thanks fanny, you're seriously the best friend I have ever found in VN. big virtual hug from SG to VN.