I EAT GREENS: Bitter Sweet Poetry

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bitter Sweet Poetry

WARNING! this would be a extremely long post with lotsa photos and ranting!

Firstly, it was Amandal's Surprise Birthday Party Today! so straight after OB tutorial, Maria, Dev, Candice, Morg and I all rush down to his house by Cab. didnt cost as much as i expected it to be though. [phew]
He's house has to dogs one "xiao-hei" and the other is "fridayz" i emphasize its with the ZZZ HAHAHA
what random names for a pet
.

i'll stop crappin' and view the photos!



We were in the cab and i swear this is the coolest cabbie i've came across!.. he could speak so many languages!
linguistic man indeed



Stefan was like freaking lame walking around when i gave cue for a group shot!
so like many shots were interrupted! but it was funny!



YAY! group photo with birthday girl! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AMANDAL!



SERIOUSLY, the 3 girls were CAMWHORERS! they wanted to keep posing
but my cam batt was running low initially so not much photos today



RANDOM moments, maria was such a "Good" photographer!
Nah i was kidding... was really impressed that you could get 4 of us in one of the photo! -HUGS-



Banners, candles, decors and all were all put up by marcella, eilise, denise and dionne before the sun goes down! HAHA it wasnt easy.
AND they GAMBLED GAMBLED GAMBLED. blackjack i think?



morgan had like 6 of this "SURVIVORS" torches which were like damn cool!
so romantic eh? building up all the atmosphere for amandal's party!
guess everything went out well. Though most of us were not familiar with their friends so were kinda hiding at one corner.. HAHA


Love you guys..

To continue...

I freaking quarreled with my mum today, a violent one.
I know i know you guys are so gonna think like why am i so unfilial and all
BUT
she really pissed me off this time! i said before, i can tolerate her so as long as she don't irritate and get on my nerve!
if you nag, the most i'll be annoyed
but she freaking hit my head damn hard just because of the word "shut-up"
its not like the first the i've said it.. and she has this bad habit of pushing blames to others
when its totally all her fault?
is it my fault that she learned how to function the com and forgets?
is it my fault that she has to ask others for IT help and blame me for not helping her since shes not learning?
I cant help her all her life and i think she should seriously start learning everything she thinks is important to her, HERSELF!
and stop relying and always pushing blames to others!
and when we quarrel she'll always call daddy and make me sound like i'm totally in the wrong!
SHIT HER! can't she freaking learn to be independent and STOP relying on others
for things that she herself can handle!
I BROKE A BOWL TODAY
thats cause i was freaking mad at how hard she hit my head and still think its okay that shes doing that
my head was so freaking RED can? i think if she hit a little harder it would just BLEED!
she keeps shouting and emphasizing that shes the mum so she can do anything she wants
EVEN if its HITTING ME?
FUCK YOU!
i'm human not a freaking punching bag!
so i will tend to retaliate! ARGHH
sometimes i so feel like killing her [i dont mean like real KILL KILL but just a description to HOW ANGRY I AM NOW!]
and she just wouldn't stop threatening me to move out everytime we quarrel!
F you... who do you think u are?
even though you bought this house, but since you've given birth to me
i guess its your responsibility of providing me shelter while i cant afford one!
and since daddy cant take care of me
then stop pushing me away like i'm a burden! or like whatever
i'm not a "IT" that can be pushed around!
I scolded lotsa vulgarity at her today too!
i know what you people will think again
BUT if she was YOUR mum
I BET YOU WOULD DO THE SAME!
whatever FUCK you !!!!!!!!!

No comments: