I EAT GREENS: you don't know

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

you don't know

Yea some updates!

school has officially ended but this states the start of the crazy examssssss!
anw the last day where we had class together for the last time was FRIDAY, 13th Febraury!
took alot of photos and all!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
class GIF
dance dance finale
CRAZY ME
HAPPY ALEX
OMG


Anyway, its been almost a week that i'm staying here at my auntie's house and shes damn nice luh! When i'm a mother someday i hope i can be like her!
Did some baking and taught my cousin how to do he's homework!
[Its seriously damn though to teach a kid to study]
sighhhhh
But now i was deciding to go back like today? cause i'm having 2 papers on this FRIDAY!
AND i havent even started studying!?!?! OMGOMGOMG
so anw, i'll try studying like now? this afternoon? then if its productive,
i'll just stay on? if not i'll just go back today.


Let me tell you that i'm so in love with Charlotte Russe?
I wanna get so much stuffffffffff!
tell me which to get and which not to or just get all!?

Photobucket
Photobucket

AND to add on, Remember everyone got a small valentine note from each of our classmate on this coloured paper?
I'm truly touched and happy about this idea!
who was the one who came out with this idea!?

Though everything was great, i still have something i'm unhappy about during the last day of school, and something i was extremely happy on thursday.
ALL this is either gonna be blogged in my old private blog or be dumped in my diary!
HAHAHAH
but you little piece of FAKE PERFECTION!
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!

you are nice, but too nice it seems fake at times
maybe i'm jealous or just envious
BUT i still hate you
you took my friends
somehow?
through your gentle comforting words,
your ways of thoughtfulness
your irritating-ness at times which people thinks its cute
And me which is totally opposite of you
do NOT have a very thoughtful personality
DO NOT know how to comfort people with words, LIKE YOU DO
thus, friends that was once mine appreciate you more!
i know thats nth wrong but still
I HATE YOU!
stop being such an angel
shielding others when i'm arguing them
letting me be in a difficult position?
and claiming you're just telling me whats right?
OMG SERIOUSLY
you're nice but don't be too nice!
its freaky
and please DO NOT try to be nice at the wrong time
it totally DISGUST ME
your actions
your face
how you can't handle someone you actually like
why must you act so disgustingly when its obvious you like him
i'm not asking you to admit it to him
but dont express your shit in such disgusting ways alright

YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING
SO AS LONG I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
AND I WANNA VENT ALL THIS SHIT
SO CHOOSE TO IGNORE IF U WANT!




and specifically for all my dear friends out of LOVE:

LOVE HURTS

Love, it hurts some how you just can't get enough of the same hurt
you just pick up the broken pieces
and go back for more
until there are no more pieces to break

I know this doesnt seem like some word of encouragement at all.
BUT i hope it enlightens you all like it did to me
cause why keep getting hurt?
and we all seem like we don't mind
cause we love that person truck loads?
I don't see whats so worth it as life is worth much more!
and live life while we're still young!
anw i HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY ALRIGHTS!

No comments: