I EAT GREENS: Global craziness

Friday, September 12, 2008

Global craziness

GLOBAL INSANITY

haven't been blogging for sometime already so i shall give you guys some insight of my holiday life! Global Citizenship have started and I'm having a blast but sadly I'll have to really start mugging for 3 subjects. as i have said before. i have failed my econs and i have yet took the papers for BA1 and POM. damn there goes my oh so wonderful holidays. oh well but I'm really excited about the Vietnam trip and I'm really anticipating for it to come!AHHHH. today we basically went to ACM [Asian Civilisation Museum]it was pretty interesting but i was feeling really lazy to fill up all the answers from the booklet we had. HAHA oops. after that we left for AWWA its a special school actually. its pretty fun but to be honest i feel really helpless as i cant really deal with the kids very well. dissapointment =(. went to long john for dinner with some GC peeps and went home. BTW i feel kinda bad being all sacarstic to that "aaron" at times. okay sorry mister i shall TRYYY to be nice.

SOME PHOTOS:

These are actually some mask from Vietnam
MR ho chi minh
Vietnam lion dance
very 1st class photo!


walking back after lunch

singapore trishaw

this poor pigeon injured its wing

ACM
look at howard! classic! HAHAHA

OFF WE GO TO awwa
our tutors
kenneth and jasper

No comments: