I EAT GREENS: LATELY...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

LATELY...



lately not much happened luh but its all filled with my GC programmes. keep going back to school for GC consultations, preparations and all. sigh sigh sigh. i thought i could rest and enjoy after my supp papers. got all the cans for the orphanage art & crafts ready already! and now i'm counting down 2 more days to take of to VIETNAM! so excited yet very unwilling cause of the fact its more of an educational vacation than a holiday vacation. so we still have to study and prepare or slides, have tutorials and all during the trip. SADED =( l
---------------------------------------------

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ HAHA found some photos of myself and cleo when we were much younger, CUTER, more adorable and blah blah blah! HAHAHA shes my closest cousin, and we grew up like sisters! though shes like only 7 months older than me. She was really mature and took care of me ALOT. really enjoyed the times we've been through! HAHA cant wait till we all have our own family and kids, pushing the pram down the street and shopping together... Haha i'm damn imaginative i know! =) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: