I EAT GREENS: nuna누나

Friday, September 19, 2008

nuna누나

다운, was telling me about this new korean band called 샤이니 (SHINee). I was so bored in sch today so i search on them and i got to know they're really young and cute! HAHA the oldest was 18 and youngest is 14! OMG! I really like jonghyun (종현) & minho (민호). 다운 said that his friend knows jonghyun, I believe luh cause they're the same age! HAHA i wish i could meet them or sth someday. Watched their variety show from MNET. its some show whereby they'll date a nuna (누나) which means big sister. VERY interesting show. they're really funny! MAKES ME really wanna go korea! seems so fun. HAHA. [okay let me clarify, i'm not a fangirl kinda person for SHINee. but i'm either like this cause they're really cute or because of 다운?) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: