I EAT GREENS: haha . hehe . hoho. MAMA .

Friday, December 12, 2008

haha . hehe . hoho. MAMA .

okay heres something to shock you awake if you're like studying for your test! HEHE!

I know it's U.G.L.Y and unglam of me to put a photo of me like that but who cares! i think its FUNNY!!!
HAHA i'm kinda bored now so before i start studying for my MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS paper tmr... i shall blog a little about my friend..
GUESS WHO?! haha yes, its MAMA chia. Bestest bestie i got to know in poly! i know this "birthday entry" for her is kinda late but i hope you would forgive me yea.. hehe some photos for ya first! i made those camwhoring times we use to have in school into an "animation"? i thought it'll be really cute!
ANW HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY! love ya!
thanks for all the encouragement all these while and the absolutely awesome party you planned with the others for me! i really really appreaciate it! it was like the best birthday ever!


on your birthday itself

Taken during some project meeting!

OUR first photo tgt!

HAHA

now, LAUGH!

create avatar
create avatar

No comments: