I EAT GREENS: savings plan!

Monday, December 29, 2008

savings plan!

okay now that i have bought so many new clothes to feed my closet its "ALMOST" enough for new year and all but i shall be a little more greedy for FOREVER 21 and COTTON ON! love their stuff!

LATELY, i got alot of over sized shorts [dang!] arghh i never seem to get the right size clothes for myself... got 1 dress, some spags, lotsa lingerie and IKEA and bag omg! i'm sucha spendtrift! i used to be such a thrifty person! eversince POLY! i have spending so much on clothes, DIE POLY DIE!

once every study matter is stable for me, i shall start earning some extra cash to spend! woohoo and FYI stable for me means: understanding whats going on in school and doing up all my tutorials and having projects on track. and of course i must have the time! HMM? SAY starbucks? cotton on? or forever 21? i wanna try a new job but if it could be any of this with a reasonab
ly good pay, that'll be G.R.E.A.T!!

I HAVE TO START A SAVINGS PLAN LIKE SOON!? SAVE UP enough to buy more clothes! eat more macarons! I WANNA START A FLEA TO CLEAR OLD UNUSED CLOTHES!




some clothes i bought during this holidays! do you think they're nice? hmm..



ANYWAY! do you think this 2 dress is the same? i'm contemplating on whether to buy the "dress" on top! what i wanted was the one below but sold out... the one on top is somewhat similar? but its only $8! sales! what do you think?

No comments: