I EAT GREENS: LET'S TALK HAIR

Monday, December 22, 2008

LET'S TALK HAIR

hair hair hair issues...


HAIR, makes a girl look more outstanding
HAIR, makes you better looking
HAIR, show what kinda person you are
HAIR, shows how well you take care of yourself
HAIR, makes you unique
HAIR, represents YOU


sometimes i feel the world would be a better place if i had the most beautiful ideal hair i wanted! BUT life is life, i have to face up with the cruel reality that we won't always get what we want!


okay this is a photo of me as reference.. okay i admit i CHEATED! this is a rather nice photo of myself.. i did edit away my dark circles and horrific eye bags... oh well if only i rid of those eye bags and dark circle i could be a little closer to perfect! HAHA (yea right)

as you can see i have really THICK, COARSE, JET BLACK hair


HAIR I ALWAYS WANTED

1. CURLS

if only i could have a some natural wave like this super HOT korean artist, but this will always look nice with fine light hair... while mine's NOT
OR PERHAPS, perm my hair like the girl on the right! so elegant and NICEEEEE. I LIKE!

2. FRIDGE


Natural looking fridge that flows to the side nicely would be so loved! Thats because i rebonded my hair before and i want nice flowy natural fridge but thats not possible for now i guess?

3. INSPIRED


had always LOVE agyness deyn! even wanted to name my daughter after her for the middle name! AWESOME-ness aye!? okay back to topic! yes i'm oh-so-inspired by the unique-ness of agyness deyn! Her spunk and all is irreplaceable. Love the way she talks, dress and especially her HAIR which made her an ICON! sadly, we asians would really look weird with such bright blonde hair! BUT i so wanna have a hair like hers. but such great her comes with GREAT sacrifaces which is having GREAT GUTS to even cut my hair that SHORT!!!

EXTRA EXTRA!

okay so i have changed my old YAHOO! homepage to the all new ( iGoogle ) homepage!

reasons because i finally realised, 1) google have a better search engine, 2) iGoogle is really beautiful with the wide variety of theme i can choose from! 3) many whacked gadgets for me to choose and move around with to my liking!

AWESOME OR WHAT!?

No comments: