I EAT GREENS: CRASHED

Sunday, January 18, 2009

CRASHED

HEADLINES HEADLINES!

can you believe there was this plane that crashed at the hudson river today! and all 155 passengers survived! okay getting boring... go read up yourself if curious
link to the news



okay next up! Today i woke up real early and went to kamoh's place for her wonderfully prepared breakfast! had peartart, Premium Bread, Oreo Cheesecake yogurt and cheesesticks!




after that i went to my Grandma's house initially to swim but didn't in the end as the water is seriously damnnn COLD!! brrrrr... i had my FAVOURITE "braise pork"! and ahma thought me how to make the new year biscuit thingy again! YAY! i called it the ah ma biscuit! I also got to eat a almost $70 worth of bird nest! awesome or what!? My grandma loves us soooo much!! shes the best mans!


So lately i've been itching to BAKE but sadly i haven't replace my oven so i kept finding things that are somewhat similar to replace baking! I've been making pancakes! But they end up looking like "ROTI PRATA" as my house ran out of butter! ARGHH!
Picked up sewing from my mum and starting to think its actually kinda fun to sew!
Made Banana Nutella Cream Cheese bread! YUMS
Had peanut butter and jelly with wholemeal bread the entire week!
Hyatt hotel's wedding chocolates from mummy!
Bought French Cheesecake yogurt..
Eating much healthier alternative cereals!



I feel like i'm really improving my diet by alot! WOW am so proud of that!
AND i've been doing housework lately! see i'm no spoiled!

HEE HEE HEE
I found some software that allows me to "take" polaroid pictures! yay! finally cool or what!? not i dont have to buy expensive polaroids to have "polaroids". I bet you'll say "AIYA, its different got the camera cooler, blah blah, the film is cool..even if i print it out it wont be like polaroid films!" SO WHAT! hahahahha




TO END OFF........
Shall i buy!?!?!!?
  • a navy blue leggings?! its only $10 anw
  • between green and brown AEROPOSTLE hoodies, which looks better?! (or shall i just get both? its $25 each)


TAG and tell me alright!

No comments: