I EAT GREENS: a wrap up of what happened lately

Sunday, January 4, 2009

a wrap up of what happened lately

29 DECEMBER 2008
SCHOOL REOPENED

School has officially started after the 2 weeks of break, which is kinda short. Its kinda tiring to drag yourself to school as holidays makes oneself really lethargic! Schools alright, Friends and Teachers are somehow the same? Anyway Maria and Mark were really nice to get me a "Christmas Present" from overseas! Am really touched! THANK YOU GUYS FOR REMEMBERING ME


Mark got me a "Donald Duck Door Knob Cover" from Hong Kong, and Maria got me a "Comb with Korean Wordings from Korea!

31 DECEMBER 2008

NEW YEAR'S EVE

so during NEW YEAR"S EVE:
i spent it with Cleo's Family! they are my relatives FYI.. it
s not like i intentionally not celebrate it with my family but my mum actually had her own fun with her friends too... so oh well.

My uncle and aunty brought us to "BIG FISH" a restaurant just downstairs ruben's house! we went really late and thanks to the festive season so we had to wait really LOOOONNNGGGG for our food to be served but i say the food is pretty satisfying!

Went to Uncle Frankie's house to "countdown" after dinner.. their house is HUGE!!!! swing around that wooden swing till i got nauseous! anyway their house have a gigantic JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM, JAMMING ROOM with like sound proof system, rooms with a bathroom each and AWESOME attic! had fun there, shall not continue elaborating!

Some photos that night!


Presenting my uncle and aunty, and the 2nd family of mine

Don't the food just look delicious?! MINE was the terriyaki chicken spaghetti: first time trying a spag thats olive stir fried and its really GOOD! THANKS uncle and aunty for being sucha blessing in my life! not forgetting CLEO and her brothers too! you guys really mean so much to me!


2 JANUARY 2009

ITS MUMMY'S 43TH BIRTHDAY!


Had a long long day in school today and DRAGGED myself to "BUGIS" to get mummy's favourite BEEF NOODLES from "lai lai beef noodle" shop! love the soup base, noodles, beef, chilli and some pickled veg from this place! For a change i got mummy a Durian Strudel from the "APPLE STRUDEL SHOP" at bugis.. didn't make a big surprise party and all for her just a small celebration, hope she likes it... cus i was really tired! i slept early! like say 7pm? and missed my "little nonya" show. SORRY MUMMY for not accompanying you for long on your birthday!

The Durian Strudel "cake" i got my mum

3 JANUARY 2009
FLEA @ BIGSPLASH

Had lunch at bedok hawker cause we're kinda on a budget. Went with my girlfriends from secondary school to a flea at BIGSPLASH to hunt for some goodies! got alot of bangles, bracelets, charm, vintage case, picnic basket, waist belts, shades and 2 sequins tank. Rest at KFC for some time as it was really burning at the flea! ANW we are planning to set up a flea to sell away our old and unwanted stuff! will update when and where once we're free! all 4 of us! took long bus rides to Tampines Mall as they still want to shop for shoes. In the bus i bumped into TANZEHUI. I waited at Macs for quite a while as my BUYS are kinda bulky and heavy! went home after that... LILI followed me and to shower and left some things at my place

SOME PHOTOS!


shots of us at the flea and Random multiple shots in KFC!


things i got from the flea! as said above! the focus of the last photo is that blue looking charm! i bought it from this stall and they said they got it from turkey and it was some sort of a charm called "magic eyes"? supposedly some kinda protective charm.


EXTRA EXTRA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think ellis looks like shes saying "Cheap Cheap Cheap"
haha since lili thinks its a co-incident they had the same movement of the mouth! i made it into a GIF.. if u guys don't like this just tag me and i'll delete alright..

Today's MARIA'S mummy's birthday! happy birthday AUNTY! i don't know how can i wish you happy birthday... but all thats not important! most importanly i wanna wish you good health and wealth! HEHE thank you so much for the help on my birthday. And you're really a GREAT and WONDERFUL mother to both your really thoughtful daughters! i've got lots to learn from them you know! HAHA


4 JANUARY 2009
SCHOOL REOPENED

I kinda wasted my day away today as i havent been doing much! just did some chores, pack my room a little, blogged and brought my dog for a walk! haven't even start on my homework! shit shit shit i should really go according to my new year resolutions! Mummy came home today with "BEARD PAPA" cream puff for me! so happy! but i was kinda rude to her for a while today.. bad phoebe bad phoebe... okay so in the night i did some ironing and sewed up the hole on the sleeve of my Jacket! -applaud applaud- HAHA i shall try doing up my tutorials for tomorrow now! if i can.... hurhur


Mummy bought this back from work for me! THANKS

TALKING ABOUT NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS, i haven't blog about mine eh? shall start now!
  • Start going to school early & to be more serious about my work and studies
  • Be more considerate, less hot tempered, more thoughtful towards others
  • Get my 49kg before the end of the year for my "new oven" to bake wonderful treats for friends and family
  • Start working once studies is stabled as i need more money to aid my extra expenses

WHAT A WRAP!
TOODLES WOODLES FELLAS

No comments: