I EAT GREENS: 2 Days to ECONS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 Days to ECONS

[2 Days to ECONS]


I've decided to blog before i seriously, officially start to concentrate on my microeconomics revision. which is like just 2 days away. on the 22nd 9.30am paper. Honestly I'm really worried whether i can get through all this paper and successfully get into year 1.2 without retaking any subjects. Cause it has been such a long time in poly already and i still don't get whats going on?! okay sounds bad, i know. so I've got ALOT to buck up on! hur hur -inserts troubled smile- oh well, theres always a price to pay for playing too much and not taking my studies seriously.
BTW today is a very unlucky day for me as i wanted to boil some water to cook my maggie mee, i over boil the water till it all evaporated and the fire was like overheating the glass pot. AND halfway through my drama i suddenly remembered i was boiling water!!! i quickly off the fire and place the pot in the sink and added water to the base and it was okay but for the cover? it kinda like exploded? the glass of the cover shattered everywhere!!! AHHHHHHH dieeeeeee~ oops forgot to take a photo of it to show you! okay and its like almost five and i haven't even get to chapter 1. still at introduction of economics. JUST had my lunch and it was great! mummy cooked green curry chicken, omelette & and some veg. had plain yogurt for dessert.AND "The Notebook" is a AWESOME MOVIE!!



MY green curry chicken

OMELETTE

YOGURT



German BEAR?!
Suddenly i remembered those stuff toys my daddy would bring home from his overseas trip. The rest of the bears and clowns and so on and so forth were given to some salvation army or sold away when we were gonna move to a MUCH smaller house. =( I SO REGRET GIVING THEM AWAY. this is one of those bears that i kept cause my mother thinks its cute! its either from germany or ? uh i forgot where.

No comments: