I EAT GREENS: Finally!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally!

FINALLY!

here i present to you my public blog. I had to create this as people is always asking whether i have a blog and i said its private. So i guess i public blog should begin its new life! hurhur. okay uh i shall just blog about the boring or "exciting" or whatever you call it, today.
Yesterday. did my microecons all the way till like 5am in the morning. slept at 6am. overslept as usual and missed my oh so "important" BA lecture. okay whatever. then, i had to rush like some mad cow disease to school for my microecons presentation today. was freaking nervous about it. butterflies in stomach and all cause i kinda screwed my other subjects presentations. overall i guess it was quite alright. abit overly naggy though. Went with "the usuals" to design sch [my favourite!!] to have my usual PC salsa with spaghetti + MILO! [psst: they have the BEST milo ever!] ahhhh! okay now i'm like blogging this at the library. tried to create a livejournal but its so not user friendly for me. HURHUR. so blogger here i am and perhaps in another 1 hrs time i'll be meeting xiao yan to either go 1) AOM [to find xue er and all] 2) PS [for movie.. blahblahblah] 3) slack and go home? NAH whatever blog again when i have more exciting stuff or photos to share! toodles!~ BTW i have learnt a little of photoshop. hurhur. so fake and deceiving.
Here you go! The FAKE reality!:

notice my hands & legs. i did sth to the waist too hurhur.
OMG! wonders of PHOTOSHOP!
CONTINUATION OF TODAY!
oh well after those long boring waits in the library, i did meet yanzo and brianna and sprouts. Shopped around PS for a while. had my McDonalds foldever upsized meal so i could get my cup! yay! then went to AOM since we were kinda bored.
-Painted yanzo nails "SLUT" pink
-Got to know nicholas was from HCJC! [oh thy HOLY genious!]
-stick special order from mac on my laptop which makes it McLap [Quoted by Mr Sproutsss]

No comments: