I EAT GREENS: DRUMFEST! & csa paper

Saturday, August 16, 2008

DRUMFEST! & csa paper

CSA paper & DRUMFEST

Today is a long day!...
In the morning, I went to School for my oh so unprepared CSA exam paper. The paper was actually pretty simple just that i think i wasnt prepared and i should started revision earlier. Whatever it is i shall not regret and just study hard for my other papers which is 22nd- MicroEcons 27th- BA & POM.
When i came home to cleos place after the paper i was so freak tired i could just sleep on the road. okay then cleo was like dressing up nicely and all so i got to know they were going for DRUMFEST to support Chow Kiat Stephen and all. It was a really cool as you can kinda see all the best drummers of Singapore all at the same time! Btw Drumfest was held at a really cool PUB called "THE ARENA". I saw mr eyecandy i saw in TP Design sch canteen at the arena to support his friend which is in the under 19 category too. UH he so remind me of Kevin BAN BAN BAN. I dont know if i still hate him or NOT for somethings that have happened. hur hur.
After DRUMFEST, i had dinner with my darling cousin cleo at "the central" where we ate pepper lunch! She had the the chicken pepper rice and i had the chicken with salmon combo meal! YAY! She had to meet stephen after dinner so i walked around the central for a while. i saw samuel! the TP tennis player with a really whacky hairstyle i think he was in some food expedition or something like that that engine sch organised. oh well and on the way home i was soooooooooooooooo sleep deprived that i took to outrum park and missed my stop and went to habourfront! WTH wait and when i went to the Bedok track, i overslept and went all the way to Tampines! what a joke, waste my time!

Some Photos for YOU:


OUR TICKETS!

cleo AND i


THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR

stephen, naz & chow kiat

No comments: