I EAT GREENS: overnight mugging

Friday, August 15, 2008

overnight mugging

OVERNIGHT MUGGING

Haha. I am currently "studying" at my dearest cousin's house. feeling kinda bored so i decided to add another entry! yay? oh well so i am gonna have my CSA paper on the 16th. AND cleo was like stressing to me that the amount of time i have left is insufficient so i have to burn midnight oil to cover at least half the chapters by today! okay whatever! next i wanna blog about the event yesterday!
which is STEPHENS 19th BDAY! when i came to cleo's place in the afternoon to get my presentation clothes, cleo said there will be a surprise party for stephen at 8pm so i decided to skip track for it. HAHA she actually spent $90+ on a customized guitar cake! WOW?!? yea and its damn nice! invited all his friends lotsa food and all. When we walked out and start singing the bday song with the cake, stephen looks so shock and happy! haha had cake cutting session then we played WII and talk and all. got to know a girl AUDREY who is in the same class as stephen and she does JAZZ piano! shes damn good! and we had inside joke on "hadi's genting trip" LOL! okay bisically it was fun and i enjoyed my day with all the surprise and tiring wii boxing, tennis, bowling and guitar heros. & i feel so happy when hui xuan tells her friends that i'm like her sister and all. it makes me feels love and more assured. cus we're all like growing up too quickly that being really close like before may not be as easy as last time. as we all have our own friends life and everything. BUT I STILL LOVE HER!






STEPHEN 19th BDAY!





No comments: