I EAT GREENS: SAY chicken backside?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SAY chicken backside?

say CHICKEN BACKSIDE?

okay okay, i know i was awfully random for the post title but who cares! LOL now lets begin crapping. BASICALLY, i just died and you know why?

[1] I think I'll have to retake 1 paper and take 2 supp paper! that's 3 in total! AHHH!
[2] Very broke now. not working + no pocket money + overspending = TOTAL BANKRUPTCY

my current life is SO SADED + GG right? i really have to slap myself with a smelly tuna and wake up from my fairytale world where everything is perfect CUS this world is really not perfect! its a BATTLEGROUND where we must be consistant in whatever shit we do! argh MUST buck up and it'll be tough since i'm in VTCDS.
BTW i found this new cool shit website which is like a substitute for photobooth which any other normal com can enjoy. unlike apple so SEL-FISH only has photobooth for iBooks. arghhh NOW i can cam whore with more fun gadgets! weehee!

HERE YOU GO!



No comments: